The perfect sign for tough times

Do you ever have those moments where you think to yourself, "I just CAN'T do this."

For me that happens about every 20 minutes or so. One kid is crying or screaming at the precise moment that another kid's entirely full bowl of cereal just landed on the floor. Then when you think it couldn't get any worse - you're slipping in milk as you attempt to catch the call on the phone that just happens to be ringing at the same time! This is no exaggeraton, my friends - I've been there and it isn't pretty.
Yes, woe is me. Oh, if only in times like these I could remember these words.....


Is anything more true? Yes, the chaos that is my home can be pretty trying at times, but the truth is there's always someone out there who has real problems they're dealing with - and oftentimes much better than we deal with our insignificant ones.

A sign like this is the perfect way to send that message of reassurance to them. What powerful words.

I should really have this somewhere that I can it read every morning.

Then maybe I would clean up the soggy cheerios with a smile :)

...........hmm.......not likely.......

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! My sign is perfect! Exactly what I had in mind...exact colors I asked for! It is so professional, and I love the fact that I am spending my money with a store that is giving back to people I love and care about!!! Thank you so much! You ladies are amazing! Keep up the excellent work! I can't wait to hang my new sign in my living room! ;) God bless you! Thanks again! ;) - Theresa Scherling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Theresa! We appreciate your supportive and encouraging comments! And thanks for the great quote suggestion. Creative people like you are truly our inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I too feel so overwhelmed by such small things like the chaotic Dobson household, but I know that I need to feel blessed and thankful for all that I have. I think I need this sign to remind me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, you have such a beautiful family and you are so talented. You ARE so blessed!

    Can't wait for our show!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments!